 Announcements / Creations (MOCs) / 3346
3345  |  3347
Subject:
MINI Model No. 90!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars, lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.build.microscale, lugnet.space
Date:
Sat, 29 Apr 2006 21:11:18 GMT
Highlighted:
! (details)

Hello altogether!

I’d like to announce my 90th Star Wars Mini Model. This time it’s even one from Episode 1 which had slipped through until today, the Trade Federation AAT as seen during the Battle of Naboo.

Here is the gallery with instructions:

And here is my updated and redesigned homepage (Click image!):

http://bricks.highadmiral.de/

Soon we will celebrate the 100th model!

Take care all and have a great week-end,

Chris