 Announcements / Creations (MOCs) / 3329
3328  |  3330
Subject:
Classic 2-Wide Trains
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains, lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.build.microscale
Date:
Sat, 22 Apr 2006 22:53:38 GMT
Highlighted:
!! (details)

Here are some 2-wide trains I’ve been pottering about with over the last few weekends. Ah, sweet memories...

The rest of the retro gallery is here:

Enjoy!

(posted on behalf of) Pete Reid

(not just a robot builder)