 Trains / 27293

Subject:
Classic 2-Wide Trains
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains, lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.build.microscale
Date:
Sat, 22 Apr 2006 22:53:38 GMT
Highlighted:
!! (details)

Here are some 2-wide trains I’ve been pottering about with over the last few weekends. Ah, sweet memories...

The rest of the retro gallery is here:

Enjoy!

(posted on behalf of) Pete Reid

(not just a robot builder)

Re: Classic 2-Wide Trains
   Here are some 2-wide trains I’ve been pottering about with over the last few weekends. Ah, sweet memories...

The rest of the retro gallery is here:

Enjoy!

(posted on behalf of) Pete Reid

(not just a robot builder)

Seen these in the brick and they are sweet as the proverbials.

Excellent work Pete!

Tim

Re: Classic 2-Wide Trains
   Here are some 2-wide trains I’ve been pottering about with over the last few weekends. Ah, sweet memories...

The rest of the retro gallery is here:

Enjoy!

(posted on behalf of) Pete Reid

(not just a robot builder)

Seen these in the brick and they are sweet as the proverbials.

Excellent work Pete!

Seconded!

No trans yellow anywhere. Honest to goodness Pete quality MOCs. Wanna a few pointers for conversion to N guage so they actually run? ;)

JB

Re: Classic 2-Wide Trains