 Trains / 27293
  Classic 2-Wide Trains

Here are some 2-wide trains I've been pottering about with over the last few weekends. Ah, sweet memories... (URL) The rest of the retro gallery is here: (URL) Enjoy! (posted on behalf of) Pete Reid (not just a robot builder) (18 years ago, 22-Apr-06, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.build.microscale, FTX) !!

  Re: Classic 2-Wide Trains

(...) Seen these in the brick and they are sweet as the proverbials. Excellent work Pete! Tim (18 years ago, 22-Apr-06, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

  Re: Classic 2-Wide Trains

(...) Seconded! No trans yellow anywhere. Honest to goodness Pete quality MOCs. Wanna a few pointers for conversion to N guage so they actually run? ;) JB (18 years ago, 23-Apr-06, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

  Re: Classic 2-Wide Trains

(...) Fantastic! These are some of the most fun 2-wide microscale trains I've seen... I especially like the way you've done the tracks and the landscape! :) Sean (URL) seankenney.com> (18 years ago, 23-Apr-06, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

  Re: Classic 2-Wide Trains

(...) I agree with Sean. Simply wonderful. I've wanted to continue making microscale versions of Classic Space, but I have had neither the time nor the activation energy. Your work might have given me a gentle push in the right direction, though. (...) (18 years ago, 26-Apr-06, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

  Re: Classic 2-Wide Trains

(...) Way cute, Good to see the micro scene slowly building in strenght, Now all we need is to see it moterized :) Aaron (18 years ago, 26-Apr-06, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

  Re: Classic 2-Wide Trains

(...) (URL) is possible .... JB (18 years ago, 28-Apr-06, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

  Re: Classic 2-Wide Trains

(...) and (URL) Peer Kruger's one> and (URL) Ross Neal's one> Tim (18 years ago, 28-Apr-06, to lugnet.trains, FTX)