 Announcements / Creations (MOCs) / 3322
3321  |  3323
Subject:
BAAL - Artillery Mech
Newsgroups:
lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.build.mecha, lugnet.space
Date:
Tue, 18 Apr 2006 23:37:24 GMT
Highlighted:
! (details)

This is my first mech build. Even though this is a small mech, it was a good learning experience and was definitely different than building spaceships. Any comments, criticism and suggestions on how to improve future builds are very appreciated.

MOCPages: Some description and explanation of the pics

Brickshelf: Pics, including a WIP folder that shows this model’s progress from piddling weeniebot to something a bit more menacing

Thanks for looking!

Dennis