 Announcements / Creations (MOCs) / 3321
MOC: Microscale Formula PWN
Newsgroups:
lugnet.announce.moc
Date:
Tue, 18 Apr 2006 15:18:47 GMT
Highlighted:
!! (details)

Gallery (once moderated)

Comes in many flavors

Build it yourself

(This is just a tiny bit bigger than regular microscale, but still smaller than minifig size. I hope it’s appropriate here.)

I really like Lego’s Tiny Turbos line. Great vehicles, excellent partspacks, and not too ‘spensive.

Inspired by the builds, I set off to build the vehicle that was still missing from the turbo’s lineup: a formula 1 car.

Naturally, this would require plenty of SNOT. After several failed attempts I came up with a solution that’s both elegant and very sturdy. Apart from the newer 1x3 slopes, it only uses oldschool parts. I’d love to see Lego release something like this as a set, but I guess the design may be a bit too complex for their liking.

Anyway, PLMKWYT.