 Announcements / Creations (MOCs) / 3019
3018  |  3020
Subject:
Model Team Fomula 1 Racer.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.modelteam, lugnet.town
Date:
Tue, 4 Oct 2005 14:44:13 GMT
Highlighted:
! (details)

MOCpage

Brickshelf Folder

Well, most of the info is already on the MOCpage so repeating it here would be kind of redundant.

In a nutshell:

1:17 scale (give or take)

-motorized intelligent (yeah, right) steering and propulsion

-Sponsored by Vayamenda Industries (a possibly imaginary enterprise)

-Also includes a nice little town sized equivalent

-No minifig chairs were harmed during the construction of these vehicles.

PLMK how you boogie.