 Announcements / Creations (MOCs) / 2931
2930  |  2932
Subject:
Motorcycle Mosaic
Newsgroups:
lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.build.mosaic
Date:
Wed, 17 Aug 2005 16:37:06 GMT
Highlighted:
!! (details)

Hello again!

Here is another MOC, a mosaic of a motorcycle.

This was done for a client who wanted some glued models for her kids Lego themed playroom. This model measures 2 1/2 feet long, and 1 1/2 foot tall. It is built in the shape of the object as opposed to having a frame or border around it like previous mosaics I have done. And as with all mosaics I have built, it is done freehand without the use of computers.

There are little hidden access panels that conceal technic bricks so it can be screwed to the wall.

I like how this one turned out, so I might be making a copy available on my ebay store.

The only thing that sucked about it is the same thing as my above posted PT-109, is that is uses a lot of old light grey! But I suppose that is the hazzard of making and selling Lego sculptures, I have to see large parts of my collections going out the door never to return!

Oh well, what can you do? Beats the alternative, I suppose!

Enjoy!

Bill Vollbrecht