 Announcements / Creations (MOCs) / 2922
  Fire Station

Hi, have a look at my large fire station. It's purely fictitious - I've never been to the real fire station, so there may be things which are illogical :) (URL) the vehicles are LEGO, except for the large 'tank' car (I'm lacking the terminology (...) (19 years ago, 10-Aug-05, to lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.town) !

  Re: Fire Station

Hey, Very nice! All smooth and tile-y. Perhaps my favorite details are the helicopter landing pad and the numbers on the garage doors. The cliff in back is very well landscaped, and it's good to see interior spaces for their off-time. One critique, (...) (19 years ago, 10-Aug-05, to lugnet.town, FTX)

  Re: Fire Station

(...) I dont know about the hats but I would think that if they are "on duty", they would be wearing as close to full kit as is comfortable/possible so that when the alarm goes off, they dont need to spend 10 minutes getting ready (which would mean (...) (19 years ago, 11-Aug-05, to lugnet.town)

  Re: Fire Station

(...) Actually, if their speed is anything like the Navy (probably faster) then they don a full ensemble in less than 2 min. -Orion (19 years ago, 11-Aug-05, to lugnet.town)

  Re: Fire Station

The eating pizza in turnout gear bit is interestingly accurate - it is against the rules in many fire departments, because it dirties building floors, but its a rule that people can break freely. It really depends on the type of gear the FD uses - (...) (19 years ago, 15-Aug-05, to lugnet.town)

  Re: Fire Station

(...) > and it's cheap, easy to build and ready for 6/8-studders. I've uploaded detailed photos of the doors to my Brickshelf folder. (URL) free to ask for details. (19 years ago, 24-Oct-05, to lugnet.town, lugnet.announce.moc)