 Announcements / Creations (MOCs) / 2922
2921  |  2923
Subject:
Fire Station
Newsgroups:
lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.town
Date:
Wed, 10 Aug 2005 14:15:01 GMT
Highlighted:
! (details)

Hi,

have a look at my large fire station. It's purely fictitious - I've
never been to the real fire station, so there may be things which are
illogical :)

All the vehicles are LEGO, except for the large 'tank' car (I'm lacking
the terminology here), which is a poor try to imitate Czech Tatra T148.
Some of the furniture pieces are taken from Brickshelf, some of them are
mine.

Photos are far from perfect. If anybody is interested in any details,
let me know, I plan to destroy it on Sunday.

The garage uses my rubber belt powered doors, this version seems to work
very nice - and it's cheap, easy to build and ready for 6/8-studders.

--
Jindroush
http://www.kostky.org - For Czech Lego Fans