 Town / 8438
Re: Fire Station
Newsgroups:
lugnet.town
Date:
Thu, 11 Aug 2005 03:20:30 GMT

In lugnet.town, Jonathan Wilson wrote:
Bruce Hietbrink wrote:
Hey,

Very nice!  All smooth and tile-y.  Perhaps my favorite details are the
helicopter landing pad and the numbers on the garage doors.  The cliff in back
is very well landscaped, and it's good to see interior spaces for their
off-time.  One critique, I doubt they actually wear their full gear while eating
pizza and going to the bathroom, etc.  :)  Perhaps the fire hats and "coats"
I dont know about the hats but I would think that if they are "on duty",
they would be wearing as close to full kit as is comfortable/possible so
that when the alarm goes off, they dont need to spend 10 minutes getting
ready (which would mean 10 minutes longer before they can put the fire out)

Actually, if their speed is anything like the Navy (probably faster) then they
don a full ensemble in less than 2 min.

-Orion