 Announcements / Creations (MOCs) / 2876
2875  |  2877
Subject:
Post for David Winkler... The Stanford Bunny!!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.build.sculpture, lugnet.org.us.sealug, lugnet.cad
Date:
Tue, 12 Jul 2005 15:28:03 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

Hello All!
Hey Check this out!! I'm posting for David V. Winkler, a quiet but very talented
builder in SEALUG.
Be sure to check out all the other stuff he's got in the brickshelf folder if
you haven't already seen it!
Cheers!

http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/happyfrosh/StanfordBunny/abunny.png

The classic 3d test object, the Stanford Bunny!
Using the mesh distributed by the Stanford Computer Graphics Lab (
http://www-graphics.stanford.edu/ ) I produced this Lego sculpture that
just fits within a 32x32 baseplate using 991 pieces.

I have posted the LDRaw data, a PDF of instructions that I find simpler
to follow, and a PNG image of the finished bunny at
http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/happyfrosh/StanfordBunny/

-dw