 Announcements / Creations (MOCs) / 2877
2876  |  2878
Subject:
Birth of an Epic
Newsgroups:
lugnet.announce.moc
Date:
Wed, 13 Jul 2005 03:05:57 GMT

Hello, to all. I am fairly new at Lugnet and as of today had still not posted
any pictures of my lego MOC's. I have still been unable to post pictures on
brickshelf, but i have posted some early pictures of my lego castle.
<http://joseph46410.tripod.com/riverside/> I am also begining work on a Lego
Epic tale in which my castle and some of my brothers lego work will take place.
I have posted the begining's of my epic, though i have yet to put up my pictures
to this site, and all that is there worth while is the begining;'s of the story.
This is located at <http://joseph46410.tripod.com/> I hope every one is able to
enjoy my pictures, and if any one has some ideas feel free to drop me a line.
Happy building.     Joe.