 Announcements / Creations (MOCs) / 2837
2836  |  2838
Subject:
Princess Bride Vignettes + Jousting Knights
Newsgroups:
lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.castle, lugnet.build.vignette
Date:
Tue, 21 Jun 2005 18:26:12 GMT
Highlighted:
!! (details)

“It’s not my fault being the biggest and the strongest... I don’t even exercise!”

“Do you know Aristotle? Plato? Socrates? Morons.”

These go with ones that I have already made:

“Ah, but you see. I’m not left handed either.”

“There are a shortage of perfect breasts in this world, ‘twould be a pitty to damage yours.”

Also,
Jousting Knights

These guys are gonna be part of the FUN in the Castle room at BrickFest 2005.

-Lenny