 Announcements / Creations (MOCs) / 2836
2835  |  2837
Subject:
Kill Bill scenes and miniland figures
Newsgroups:
lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.build.vignette, lugnet.build.sculpture
Date:
Tue, 21 Jun 2005 18:21:09 GMT
Highlighted:
! (details)

I’ve been busy this past weekend. I watched Kill Bill and recieved inspiration.

click the picture to go to my Misc. folder on neutronbot.com - where you can see all six scenes from Kill Bill, and the miniland figures.

Enjoy!

-Lenny