 Announcements / Creations (MOCs) / 2794
first vig: bad hair day
Newsgroups:
lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.build.vignette
Date:
Mon, 23 May 2005 18:35:13 GMT
Highlighted:
! (details)

i’m not known in my lug for dealing well with small-scale projects. i like to build big, so when our may meeting’s challenge was to come up with a vig, i balked, i hemmed, i hawed, i gave in.

it’s not a theme that most afols may be familiar with - nightmare at the salon, in fact it’s not a situation i’ve ever experienced, but it put to good use the minifig bits and pieces that lie around in my minifig box.

it cheats on the vig criteria a bit, as i built outside the box, so to speak, but i hope i can be forgiven for stretching beyond the confines of the model vig.

enjoy, after moderation.

-§ deborah higdon-leblond §-