 Announcements / Creations (MOCs) / 2776
  Knights of the Round Table Vignettes

(URL) Presenting the (URL) Knights of the Round Table Vignettes>! Four 8 x 8 vignettes that when assembled form a large 16x16 vignette depicting the Round Table of Arthurian Legend. These vignettes were made using minifigs and shields representing (...) (19 years ago, 13-May-05, to lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.build.vignette, lugnet.castle, FTX) !!

  Re: Knights of the Round Table Vignettes

Nice work! I particularly like the trumpets and the flags attached as banners without conventional clips... Is it just me or is the round table,well, square? ) I am also not sure about celebrating KK2... though that is probably best left to another (...) (19 years ago, 13-May-05, to lugnet.build.vignette, FTX)

  Re: Knights of the Round Table Vignettes

(...) ? It looked roundish to me, it just slices up into pieces along right angled lines. And I gotta say, composite vignettes rock! Spotlighted. (19 years ago, 13-May-05, to lugnet.build.vignette, FTX)

  Re: Knights of the Round Table Vignettes

(...) My bad. It has those curved brown corners but I think the smaller ones... I still feel it has a 'square feel' but that's lego : ) God Bless, Nathan (19 years ago, 13-May-05, to lugnet.build.vignette, FTX)