 Announcements / Creations (MOCs) / 2776
2775  |  2777
Subject:
Knights of the Round Table Vignettes
Newsgroups:
lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.build.vignette, lugnet.castle
Date:
Fri, 13 May 2005 04:40:29 GMT
Highlighted:
!! (details)

Presenting the Knights of the Round Table Vignettes!

Four 8 x 8 vignettes that when assembled form a large 16x16 vignette depicting
the Round Table of Arthurian Legend. These vignettes were made using minifigs and shields
representing most of the Lego Castle sets produced throughout the years, from the
Classic Castle knights of the late 70’s to the current Knights Kingdom II characters of today.
A celebration of the entire Lego Castle line!

The four vignettes consist of:
The Seat Royal– with Sir Launcelot, King Arthur and Queen Guinevere
The Elder Knights – featuring King Pellinore, Merlin and Sir Kay
Heroes and Villains – with Mordred, Morgana le Fay and Sir Gawaine
The Siege Perilous* – featuring Sir Percivale, Sir Galahad and Sir Lamorak

And what do the Round Table Knights eat at their feast? Why pizza of course! But don’t forget
the Roasted Beast’s Head that was also prepared!

(*The Siege Perilous was a special chair reserved for the Knight who would accomplish the task
of finding the Holy Grail. It was fatal to all else who sat upon it. The seat was occupied by
Sir Galahad who was destined to find the Grail.)

PLMKWYT,

Patrick