 Announcements / Creations (MOCs) / 2703
2702  |  2704
Subject:
Audi RSQ Concept Car
Newsgroups:
lugnet.announce.moc
Date:
Wed, 6 Apr 2005 12:07:50 GMT

Hey legohaulics!  Here is one of my latest MOCs, the Audi RSQ.  This supercar
was revealed for the movie I, Robot.  Technically a concept car, but was
actually built by Audi for the movie.  MOCpages thread is:
http://www.mocpages.com/moc.php/8749.  Brickshelf thread is
http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?f=123571.  Enjoy, and please post
any comments/suggestions!

          -Josh