 Announcements / Creations (MOCs) / 2703
    Audi RSQ Concept Car —Josh Jenkins
   Hey legohaulics! Here is one of my latest MOCs, the Audi RSQ. This supercar was revealed for the movie I, Robot. Technically a concept car, but was actually built by Audi for the movie. MOCpages thread is: (URL) Brickshelf thread is (URL) Enjoy, and (...) (19 years ago, 6-Apr-05, to lugnet.announce.moc)