 Announcements / Creations (MOCs) / 2702
  Riverdance Vignette

Here's a bit of 'armless fun. (URL) Enjoy and PLMKWYT Peace and step dancing, Professor Whateverly (URL) (19 years ago, 8-Apr-05, to lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.build.vignette, lugnet.loc.ca.sk.sas, lugnet.fun, FTX) !

  Re: Riverdance Vignette

Holy crap. That cracked me up. :) And thank you for sparing us a LEGO Michael Flatley. -Brendan (19 years ago, 9-Apr-05, to lugnet.build.vignette, FTX)

  Re: Riverdance Vignette

So simple, yet so funny! And well built, too! ;-) I'm still laughing... A question: Where did those torsos come from? Spotlighted. :-D -- Nathan Wells (19 years ago, 9-Apr-05, to lugnet.build.vignette, FTX)

  Re: Riverdance Vignette

(...) I too enjoyed the creation. The parts are this: (URL) that helps. Ben Medinets (19 years ago, 9-Apr-05, to lugnet.build.vignette, FTX)

  Re: Riverdance Vignette

(...) Thanks for the blessing and you're most welcome. The Lego Michael Flatley is not even allowed in our house. Not since 'the incident'. Peace and knowing the limits, Professor Whateverly (URL) (19 years ago, 10-Apr-05, to lugnet.build.vignette, FTX)

  Re: Riverdance Vignette

(...) Thanks Nathan The proto-minifig torsos are from the mid seventies, as (URL) Benjamin points out> (Thanks Benjamin), and as Bruce mentions in his excellent (URL) Evolution of the Minifig essay.> I have many that came with the sets I purchased (...) (19 years ago, 10-Apr-05, to lugnet.build.vignette, FTX)