 Announcements / Creations (MOCs) / 2702
Subject:
Riverdance Vignette
Newsgroups:
lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.build.vignette, lugnet.loc.ca.sk.sas, lugnet.fun
Date:
Fri, 8 Apr 2005 23:32:58 GMT
Highlighted:
! (details)

Here’s a bit of ‘armless fun.

Enjoy and PLMKWYT

Peace and step dancing, Professor Whateverly

Re: Riverdance Vignette
Newsgroups:
lugnet.build.vignette
Date:
Sat, 9 Apr 2005 03:09:27 GMT

Holy crap.

That cracked me up. :)

And thank you for sparing us a LEGO Michael Flatley.

-Brendan

Re: Riverdance Vignette