 Announcements / Creations (MOCs) / 2673
  7 Vignettes, some even starring Joe Vig

I just had to try building vignettes. And I must say, it is a lot of fun. Abduction: A gentle stroll through the city, and suddenly E.T. invites you to coffee, or whatever they drink. (URL) for months on an island, then a crate appears in the (...) (19 years ago, 28-Mar-05, to lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.build.vignette)

  Re: 7 Vignettes, some even starring Joe Vig

Wow. That's an awful lot of vignettes. Must have been a busy (or rather not so busy) weekend for you. I like the UFO one, and the roller coaster one looks like it has potential. I can't tell for sure from the picture you posted though. Steve (19 years ago, 28-Mar-05, to lugnet.build.vignette)

  Re: 7 Vignettes, some even starring Joe Vig

Hey, very nice. My favorite is probably the alien abduction one as well. I also agree that a picture of the Plunge one where you rotated the vig by about 45 degrees would help make it clearer. I like the concrete shoes one, except for the gray (...) (19 years ago, 28-Mar-05, to lugnet.build.vignette, FTX)

  Re: 7 Vignettes, some even starring Joe Vig

(...) I beg to differ--the beauty of "The Plunge" is that the viewer is looking up into the panicked faces of the riders. If the shot is rotated 45 degrees, we lose that immediacy. I suppose the focus could be sharpened, but IMO the composition is (...) (19 years ago, 28-Mar-05, to lugnet.build.vignette, FTX)

  Re: 7 Vignettes, some even starring Joe Vig

Thank you all for your comments, it gives me some hints for the next Vignette frenzy :-) I made some pages on Mocpages, too: (URL) Carsten (19 years ago, 29-Mar-05, to lugnet.build.vignette)