 Announcements / Creations (MOCs) / 2673
2672  |  2674
Subject:
7 Vignettes, some even starring Joe Vig
Newsgroups:
lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.build.vignette
Date:
Mon, 28 Mar 2005 10:26:41 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

I just had to try building vignettes. And I must say, it is a lot of fun.

Abduction:
A gentle stroll through the city, and suddenly E.T. invites you to coffee,
or whatever they drink.
http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/Straaberg/Vignette/Abduction/abduction1.jpg

Hope:
Living for months on an island, then a crate appears in the water...
http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/Straaberg/Vignette/Hope/hope1.jpg

Peace:
Don't you just love spending your day off under your favorite tree:
http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/Straaberg/Vignette/peace/peace2.jpg

The Catch:
The day Bob got the catch of a lifetime:
http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/Straaberg/Vignette/TheCatch/thecatch1.jpg

The Plunge:
Going downhill in a rollercoaster:
http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/Straaberg/Vignette/ThePlunge/theplunge1.jpg

Here are the vignettes starring our common anti-hero Joe Vig:

Joe Vig - Concrete Socks:
http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/Straaberg/Vignette/jvconcrete/jv_concrete1.jpg

Joe Vig - Lost in the Mountains:
http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/Straaberg/Vignette/jvlost/jv_lost2.jpg