 Announcements / Creations (MOCs) / 2648
  The Brick Testament: Ehud and Shamgar / book signing tomorrow

(URL) The Brick Testament> website has been updated today with two new stories providing an illustrated account of the second and third of Israel's (URL) judges>, Ehud and Shamgar: (2 URLs) Moabites Killed> (2 URLs) Philistines Killed> (NOTE: For (...) (19 years ago, 17-Mar-05, to lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.build.ancient, lugnet.loc.us.ca.sf, lugnet.loc.us.ca.sf.sj, lugnet.loc.us.ca.sf.oak, FTX) !

  Re: The Brick Testament: Ehud and Shamgar / book signing tomorrow

hello Rev. Brendan Powell Smith, enjoying your bricktestament I came upon this mistypo '' upstaits " in (URL) going on with the joy! Regards Daan Bargerbos ----- Original Message ----- From: "The Rev. Brendan Powell Smith" (...) (19 years ago, 18-Mar-05, to lugnet.build.ancient)

  Re: The Brick Testament: Ehud and Shamgar / book signing tomorrow

LMAO Brendan! Jg 3:12 Love the offset handle for the mouth :-) Jg 3:12,17 How'd you attach fat kings hands? And the use of tyres is excellent! I can see a Buckingham Palace guard there somewhere..... ;-) Jg 3:16 Burning embers are really nice. Jg (...) (19 years ago, 18-Mar-05, to lugnet.build.ancient, FTX)

  Re: The Brick Testament: Ehud and Shamgar / book signing tomorrow

(...) Wow, good eye, Samarth. (...) The hands are just pushed into the arms. :) It was attaching the arms that was a real pain in the butt. I used a few different methods in the different photos of King Eglon, depending on his pose. In this photo, (...) (19 years ago, 19-Mar-05, to lugnet.build.ancient, FTX)

  Re: The Brick Testament: Ehud and Shamgar / book signing tomorrow

For anyone who couldn't make it to Border's tonight, here's what you missed! (URL) Good times. -Brendan (19 years ago, 19-Mar-05, to lugnet.build.ancient, FTX)

  Re: The Brick Testament: Ehud and Shamgar / book signing tomorrow

Hi, Daan. Thanks for the typo report. The text has once again been made infallible. -Brendan (19 years ago, 20-Mar-05, to lugnet.build.ancient)

  Re: The Brick Testament: Ehud and Shamgar / book signing tomorrow

Hey Brendan, Great stuff as always. You should do some vigs along with your chapters, btw. :) Moabites-- 3:12 Awesome idol, esp the onion dome. King Eglon--Great fig idea. I saw the post above about the difficulty with the arms, which is too bad. I (...) (19 years ago, 21-Mar-05, to lugnet.build.ancient, FTX)