 Announcements / Creations (MOCs) / 2602
2601  |  2603
Subject:
5 new vignettes
Newsgroups:
lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.general
Date:
Sat, 26 Feb 2005 08:49:53 GMT
Highlighted:
!! (details)

A bunch of new vignettes...

Boxing:
   http://www.brickshelf.org/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?f=118861 (a 7x7 vig!)

Castle:
   http://www.brickshelf.org/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?f=118852

   http://www.brickshelf.org/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?f=118854

Town:
   http://www.brickshelf.org/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?f=118859

Misc/Art:
   http://www.brickshelf.org/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?f=118857

Enjoy!

Nelson

Message has 6 Replies:
  Re: 5 new vignettes

(...) Thanks for sharing and making me smile! Weapons-Testing is my favorite of the batch. (19 years ago, 26-Feb-05, to lugnet.town, lugnet.castle, lugnet.sports, FTX)
  Re: 5 new vignettes

(...) Hey Nelson, I think all of these are interesting, but I think the Misc/Art one is my favorite. The boxing vignette made me thing of Raging Bull, I wonder if you could make a black and white version. Anyway, great job. -Keith (...) (19 years ago, 27-Feb-05, to lugnet.town, lugnet.castle, lugnet.sports, FTX)
  Re: 5 new vignettes

(...) Boxing was very cute...loved the choice of the Racers minifig head...captures the punch perfectly! Calum (19 years ago, 27-Feb-05, to lugnet.town, lugnet.castle, lugnet.sports, FTX)
  Re: 5 new vignettes

Hey Nelson, More great vignettes! The boxing ring is my favorite, with the clever take on the ropes and the way the faces and poses perfectly match the action. My other favorite is the crossing man (looks like that Podbrix guy). How many times did (...) (19 years ago, 28-Feb-05, to lugnet.town, lugnet.castle, lugnet.sports, FTX)
  Re: 5 new vignettes

Hello! (...) Add "great" to it. You've got a cool sense of humour! Bye Jojo (URL) (19 years ago, 1-Mar-05, to lugnet.town, lugnet.castle, lugnet.sports, FTX)
  Re: 5 new vignettes

(...) Wow, I really liked the boxing one. Great use of colors and posing there. And the town one made me laugh. Great job, now go forth and make ye more! -mark (...) (19 years ago, 1-Mar-05, to lugnet.town, lugnet.castle, lugnet.sports, FTX)