 Town / 8119
Re: 5 new vignettes
Newsgroups:
lugnet.town, lugnet.castle, lugnet.sports
Date:
Mon, 28 Feb 2005 22:40:43 GMT

Hey Nelson,

More great vignettes! The boxing ring is my favorite, with the clever take on the ropes and the way the faces and poses perfectly match the action. My other favorite is the crossing man (looks like that Podbrix guy). How many times did you bump him over during photography? ;)

Bruce