 Announcements / Creations (MOCs) / 2513
2512  |  2514
Subject:
Statues
Newsgroups:
lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.build, lugnet.build.minifigs
Date:
Fri, 28 Jan 2005 15:46:17 GMT
Highlighted:
!! (details)

Hello!

After I already came up with “Armor’s Arrow Hitting its Target”:

Click me, I’m a link!, I now was inspired by some talk on Classic-Castle.com to modify these statues like this:

Click me, I’m a link!

It’s Diana (or Artemis), the goddess of the hunt.
Unfortunatelly I only can build either Armor or Artemis at the same time because I only have one white hairpiece. And I’m not gonna spend $75 on one :-)

Bye
Jojo