 Announcements / Creations (MOCs) / 2513
Subject:
Statues
Newsgroups:
lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.build, lugnet.build.minifigs
Date:
Fri, 28 Jan 2005 15:46:17 GMT
Highlighted:
!! (details)

Hello!

After I already came up with “Armor’s Arrow Hitting its Target”:

Click me, I’m a link!, I now was inspired by some talk on Classic-Castle.com to modify these statues like this:

Click me, I’m a link!

It’s Diana (or Artemis), the goddess of the hunt.
Unfortunatelly I only can build either Armor or Artemis at the same time because I only have one white hairpiece. And I’m not gonna spend $75 on one :-)

Bye
Jojo

Re: Statues
In lugnet.announce.moc, Johannes Koehler wrote:
   Hello!

After I already came up with “Armor’s Arrow Hitting its Target”:

Click me, I’m a link!, I now was inspired by some talk on Classic-Castle.com to modify these statues like this:

Click me, I’m a link!

It’s Diana (or Artemis), the goddess of the hunt.
Unfortunatelly I only can build either Armor or Artemis at the same time because I only have one white hairpiece. And I’m not gonna spend $75 on one :-)

Bye
Jojo

Really very nice, Jojo!!!

I’m sorry for you... I’ve already sold my white hairpiece... I suppose you would have bought it, because it costed ONLY 74,99$... ;-)

Bye, Luca

http://www.lucajuventino.altervista.org/lego/

Re: Statues
Very cool statues, JoJo. Now are you planning a temple to put them in?

Re: Statues
In lugnet.announce.moc, Johannes Koehler wrote:
   Hello!

After I already came up with “Armor’s Arrow Hitting its Target”:

Click me, I’m a link!, I now was inspired by some talk on Classic-Castle.com to modify these statues like this:

Click me, I’m a link!

It’s Diana (or Artemis), the goddess of the hunt.
Unfortunatelly I only can build either Armor or Artemis at the same time because I only have one white hairpiece. And I’m not gonna spend $75 on one :-)

Bye
Jojo

Great stuff, especially the deer. How well does the lever part fit in a minifig hand?

Marc Nelson Jr.

Marc’s Creations

Re: Statues
In lugnet.announce.moc, Johannes Koehler wrote:

Jojo, simply beautiful! Your attention to detail makes these more than charming, well done.

Janey “Red Brick”

Re: Statues