 Announcements / Creations (MOCs) / 2512
Subject:
MOC 8436: Cranetruck
Newsgroups:
lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.build, lugnet.technic
Date:
Fri, 28 Jan 2005 12:59:03 GMT
Highlighted:
!! (details)

Being inspired by the 4100 cranetruck, I decided to build another one a bit more challenging. So I transformed the 8436 truck into another cranetruck:

It has many functions like pneumatic boom and stands, rotating cabin and ofcourse steering. Most of these can be controlled from the back.

Once moderated click here or on the pic for more...

Enjoy!

Nathanael

Re: MOC 8436: Cranetruck