 Announcements / Creations (MOCs) / 2484
    Microscale battleship —Matthias Borstad
   (2 URLs) Here's a microscale battleship (aka Maritime Museum) that I was working on as a Factory entry. It was rejected within hours of being uploaded :( but thought I'd share it here! The hull shaping is 1/2 plate offset SNOT with sliding tiles to (...) (19 years ago, 18-Jan-05, to lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.build.microscale, lugnet.boats, FTX) !!

        Re: Microscale battleship —Joel Hart
     (...) Very nice! I built microscale ships when I was younger, haven't had a chance to build any recently. There is a microscale Enterprise someone built, I need to build some cruisers and destroyers to escort it! Joel (19 years ago, 18-Jan-05, to lugnet.boats, FTX)

        Re: Microscale battleship —Mark van 't Hooft
     Matthias, Nice work, do you know why it was rejected?? Seems a little odd to me, as 8x32 designs have been allowed in the Lego Factory contest. And... I agree, we need more of these, I may even try my hand at one of these :) Thanks for sharing. Mark (...) (19 years ago, 19-Jan-05, to lugnet.boats, FTX)

         Re: Microscale battleship —Matthias Borstad
     Thanks guys, I'm guessing that the "military" theme was the problem. I didn't start working on it until after the other non 16-square designs had been accepted (16x16 area... wow, if you are going to have non-lego® lawyers write your rules you could (...) (19 years ago, 19-Jan-05, to lugnet.boats, FTX)

        Re: Microscale battleship —George Edward Godwin
   (...) Now that would be a line of micro sets I'd like to be able to buy! (19 years ago, 21-Jan-05, to lugnet.boats, FTX)