 Announcements / Creations (MOCs) / 2326
2325  |  2327
Subject:
The RE_wing. A recon version of the E-Wing fighter
Newsgroups:
lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.space, lugnet.starwars
Date:
Tue, 26 Oct 2004 23:48:59 GMT
Highlighted:
! (details)

Those crazy engineers at FreiTek have come up with a heavily modified scout version of the E-Wing fighter, the RE-Wing. It measures in at 12 meters long (using 6 studs = 1 meter) with a wing span of 9 meters. It has two custom heavy thrust fusion engines, a class .5 hyperdrive, and extensive search and seek avionics.

Well I hope you all like it!

Questions, comments?

BTW: it is not 100% complete, there are still some finishing touches to do. Though, since I will not have any time to work on it for the next few months I figured I had better post it before something horrible happens -- like my cat trying to play with it.

Brent