 Space / 36773
Re: The RE_wing. A recon version of the E-Wing fighter
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space, lugnet.starwars
Date:
Sun, 31 Oct 2004 20:22:41 GMT

In lugnet.space, Matthew Roberts wrote:
Such a nice model Bruce, I have been watching it on Brickshelf througout it's
construction, one of the more interesting projects recently completed. Even
though it doesn't exist as a real SW model,,, ;9

Thank you, and I hope I have not irritated anybody by posting a SW inspired
model rather then a replica of one in the star wars NG.

Thank you!

Brent