 Announcements / Creations (MOCs) / 2134
2133  |  2135
Subject:
Spamcake Diner in Venice
Newsgroups:
lugnet.announce.moc
Date:
Tue, 6 Jul 2004 22:32:16 GMT
Highlighted:
!! (details)

Hi John, Hi all,

recently there was a swimming Spamcake Diner seen in the water-streets of Venice city in Italy.

Some Italians and some American tourists seems to enjoy their drinks and meals on board:

Even the pinball wizard is onboard. But what will the ball make, if a wave hits the boat?

Enjoy your meal in Venice :-))

More Venice pics could be found here and some pics of the new Basilica Santa Maria della Salute could be found here.

Holger