 Announcements / Creations (MOCs) / 2133
2132  |  2134
Subject:
Sam-Bots and their "steeds"
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space, lugnet.build, lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.org.us.michlug, lugnet.technic.bionicle
Date:
Tue, 6 Jul 2004 00:12:01 GMT

I’d long considered the Rahkshi head to be an ideal piece for a “crotch-rocket” style motorcycle cowling, but it wasn’t until I saw this post that I really got it into my mind to do anything with that idea. Now I’ve got five more MOCs either completed or fully designed, and about another dozen concepts that I’m mulling over.

The original idea that I’d had for the minifigs I ended up with was to combine the black samurai helmets with Darth Maul heads, but then I found out how expensive it would be to buy them on Bricklink and had to come up with a new idea. Fortunately I’d bought a few Spyrius sets in the past...