 Announcements / Creations (MOCs) / 1494
1493  |  1495
Subject:
Count Dooku Star Wars UCS Miniland Scale Figure and Speeder MOCs
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars, lugnet.build, lugnet.space, lugnet.announce.moc
Date:
Fri, 17 Oct 2003 12:53:38 GMT
Highlighted:
! (details)

Here’s a link to a separate page I made for his pictures:

My good friend, Count Dooku

This is the first vehicle MOC I’ve done for accuracy (the transforming x-wing was more just to see if I could get it to turn into a robot). I had such a great time building it, I think I’ll definately make more (but probably just to go along with the figures, so just small scale things like speeders, pods and stuff like that).

And, help yourself to some potato salad! (you’ll see...)

-Mike “Count Blockula” Crowley
The Count Says: “Celebrate the night in eblockvillage!”