 Star Wars / 16302
  Count Dooku Star Wars UCS Miniland Scale Figure and Speeder MOCs

Here's a link to a separate page I made for his pictures: (URL) My good friend, Count Dooku> This is the first vehicle MOC I've done for accuracy (the transforming x-wing was more just to see if I could get it to turn into a robot). I had such a (...) (21 years ago, 17-Oct-03, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.build, lugnet.space, lugnet.announce.moc, FTX) !

  Re: Count Dooku Star Wars UCS Miniland Scale Figure and Speeder MOCs

(...) Great work, sir! The articulation of the figure looks amazing on the speeder. I'm always surprised by how well the faces work on your minilands..you wouldn't think the parts would add up to the result, but they always do, and do well. Good (...) (21 years ago, 17-Oct-03, to lugnet.starwars, FTX)