 Announcements / Creations (MOCs) / 1495
1494  |  1496
Subject:
Pub 'n Shop
Newsgroups:
lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.castle, lugnet.org.us.michlug
Date:
Fri, 17 Oct 2003 15:11:26 GMT
Highlighted:
!! (details)

Batch 2. I tried to mix things up a little more this time with shape of the pub, making the L was fun and created an interesting roof line. Also with the little shop I had to get creative with my pieces to actually make a building in that light blue.

More pictures

Jason Spears | BrickCentral | MichLUG