 Announcements / Creations (MOCs) / 1490
1489  |  1491
Subject:
Rensselar Troy Building
Newsgroups:
lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.build.arch, lugnet.loc.us.ny.alb, lugnet.org.us.michlug, lugnet.org.us.nelug
Date:
Thu, 16 Oct 2003 15:21:45 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

Ok,

So this is a bit of a dated release[1].  The building in question has been
around for awhile, but I just now made a MOC pages place for it.  My description
and thoughts on this projects are written up there. :)

<http://www.mocpages.com/moc.php/2032?r=246746960>

please LMKWYT.

-Alfred

[1] Turns out it has been discussed here before.  But only briefly.  I still
haven't made the whole campus. <http://news.lugnet.com/org/us/michlug/?n=3081>
and <http://news.lugnet.com/trains/?n=18536>