 Announcements / Creations (MOCs) / 1319
1318  |  1320
Subject:
The Vanguard LL-X2 PCS Starship.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.space
Date:
Thu, 31 Jul 2003 17:49:22 GMT
Highlighted:
!! (details)

Gentlemen,

In times of war, even cold ones, hope glimmers true. LegoLand and the PCS forces are taking control of the space lanes again. The EB threat has demanded action.

Let me give you a glimse of our new Starship. The Vanguard LL-X2:

http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/legoober/PCSCAP/preview6.jpg

This ship will be fully unveiled at the gathering of space scientists on August 8th - 10th. I expect many of you to be there. She is still in the test stages, and will be fully operational by then.

Also, many of you have voiced concern over rogue EB agents and pirates on the space lanes. May I also introduce you to Captian Fazoom: Star Ranger, and his sidekick Sterling.

http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/legoober/PCSCAP/cfands.jpg

Thank you. Please refer all questions and comments here.

Admiral Giddens <><
http://www.classic-space.com
space.

P.S. Brickfest is gonna be fun...