 Announcements / Creations (MOCs) / 1318
1317  |  1319
Subject:
New Moonbase Module - Queen Fleebnork Stasis Chamber
Newsgroups:
lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.space
Date:
Thu, 31 Jul 2003 16:18:13 GMT
Highlighted:
! (details)

A Rag-Tag group of Bounty Hunters tracks down and captures the rare Queen Fleebnork - They bring the beast to a local Moonbase where there is a Queen Fleebnork Stasis Chamber for Power Recovery and to collect their bounty.

- The Rag-Tag group of Bounty Hunters -

- All shall love her and despair - - The Queen Fleebnork -

- Captured! -

- Queen Fleebnork Stasis Chamber -

- Power Recovery -

PLMKWYT!