 Announcements / Creations (MOCs) / 1319
Subject:
The Vanguard LL-X2 PCS Starship.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.space
Date:
Thu, 31 Jul 2003 17:49:22 GMT
Highlighted:
!! (details)

Gentlemen,

In times of war, even cold ones, hope glimmers true. LegoLand and the PCS forces are taking control of the space lanes again. The EB threat has demanded action.

Let me give you a glimse of our new Starship. The Vanguard LL-X2:

http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/legoober/PCSCAP/preview6.jpg

This ship will be fully unveiled at the gathering of space scientists on August 8th - 10th. I expect many of you to be there. She is still in the test stages, and will be fully operational by then.

Also, many of you have voiced concern over rogue EB agents and pirates on the space lanes. May I also introduce you to Captian Fazoom: Star Ranger, and his sidekick Sterling.

http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/legoober/PCSCAP/cfands.jpg

Thank you. Please refer all questions and comments here.

Admiral Giddens <><
http://www.classic-space.com
space.

P.S. Brickfest is gonna be fun...

Re: The Vanguard LL-X2 PCS Starship.
In lugnet.announce.moc, Chris Giddens wrote:
   Gentlemen,

In times of war, even cold ones, hope glimmers true. LegoLand and the PCS forces are taking control of the space lanes again. The EB threat has demanded action.

Let me give you a glimse of our new Starship. The Vanguard LL-X2:

http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/legoober/PCSCAP/preview6.jpg

(Snif) It’s just so dang... space.

-Grand Admiral and Keeper of Fleebnorks

“Adopt a fleebnork. They’re DYING!” -Sally Struthers

Re: The Vanguard LL-X2 PCS Starship.
Chris this is awesome!  Can't wait until I can see it in person!  Just
finished looking at the rest of the preview pics in Brickshelf and have to
say the use of the skateboard ramps in the docking bay is great.  This is
your best PCS creation yet.

Greg

"Chris Giddens" <cgidd1@aol.com> wrote in message
<<http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/legoober/graphics/pcsbutton.jpg>>

[...]

~^- <<http://www.classic-space.com/spaceblog/sigpic1.jpg>>
~^-  ¬
     [Admiral Giddens |<><|] ¬
    <http://www.classic-space.com
    {[space.]}

P.S.  Brickfest is gonna be fun...

Re: The Vanguard LL-X2 PCS Starship.
In lugnet.announce.moc, Chris Giddens wrote:

Gentlemen,

In times of war, even cold ones, hope glimmers true. LegoLand and the PCS forces are taking control of the space lanes again. The EB threat has demanded action.

Let me give you a glimse of our new Starship. The Vanguard LL-X2:

Single tear...

Never enough PCS for Goulet, baby.

    j o n
zemi.net
the-shipyard

Re: The Vanguard LL-X2 PCS Starship.
In lugnet.announce.moc, Chris Giddens wrote:
   Gentlemen,

In times of war, even cold ones, hope glimmers true. LegoLand and the PCS forces are taking control of the space lanes again. The EB threat has demanded action.

Let me give you a glimse of our new Starship. The Vanguard LL-X2:

http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/legoober/PCSCAP/preview6.jpg

Ouch...be careful when transporting that beauty!

   This ship will be fully unveiled at the gathering of space scientists on August 8th - 10th. I expect many of you to be there. She is still in the test stages, and will be fully operational by the.

I hope, of course, that for us less fortunate of us there will be a full documentation of this craft online.

*salutes*

Re: The Vanguard LL-X2 PCS Starship.
In lugnet.announce.moc, Chris Giddens wrote:

Gentlemen,

In times of war, even cold ones, hope glimmers true. LegoLand and the PCS forces are taking control of the space lanes again. The EB threat has demanded action.

Let me give you a glimse of our new Starship. The Vanguard LL-X2:

http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/legoober/PCSCAP/preview6.jpg

Great Googly Moogly! I’ve seen teaser pictures of this before, but jeez, it’s big and beautiful. I’d love to see this parked next to my Blood Moon. While not strictly PCS, it certainly has the right colorations for the EB.

I’d originally planned to build my own massive SHIP for display at Brickfest, but that plan fell by the wayside when I ran quickly and dramatically out of time and inspiration. Glad to see there will be at least one monster space MOC there.

Adrian

http://www.brickfrenzy.com

Re: The Vanguard LL-X2 PCS Starship.
In lugnet.announce.moc, Chris Giddens wrote:

Gentlemen,

In times of war, even cold ones, hope glimmers true. LegoLand and the PCS forces are taking control of the space lanes again. The EB threat has demanded action.

Let me give you a glimse of our new Starship. The Vanguard LL-X2:

(grin) Whoa baby! That’s whackedy whack (in a superb way)! And I thought the LL-X1 could not be topped. Heh. Bye-bye Kalishnakov.

-ªþ§

What happens when the EB scans images of the LL-X2?...It falls to PieCeS?

[...]

I remember seeing this in drydock a month ago; and my reaction is still the same:

WOW!

The additional detailing you’ve added is great. Finally, some significant weaponry. And lighting details in the hangar! It was a dark cavern before... Poor fellows in the PCSBUS, couldn’t see a thing before...

John

Re: The Vanguard LL-X2 PCS Starship.
In lugnet.announce.moc, Chris Giddens wrote:

Gentlemen,

In times of war, even cold ones, hope glimmers true. LegoLand and the PCS forces are taking control of the space lanes again. The EB threat has demanded action.

Let me give you a glimse of our new Starship. The Vanguard LL-X2:

http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/legoober/PCSCAP/preview6.jpg

Absolutely beautiful. How cool is that. Man, I wish I could go to Brickfest.

-Chris

Re: The Vanguard LL-X2 PCS Starship.
In lugnet.announce.moc, Chris Giddens wrote:

Gentlemen,

   Let me give you a glimse of our new Starship. The Vanguard LL-X2:

http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/legoober/PCSCAP/preview6.jpg

This ship will be fully unveiled at the gathering of space scientists on August 8th - 10th. I expect many of you to be there. She is still in the test stages, and will be fully operational by then.

Wow! Beautiful ship you got there.Your detailing work is top-notch (large retro clusters, and the window supports topside, for example) and the bay in the back is simply cool!

...so what goes in the bay?

Joe Meno

PS. I am working on a PCS ship, escort class. Advanced Concepts is having problems with prototyping it though:)

Thank you. Please refer all questions and comments here.

Admiral Giddens <><
http://www.classic-space.com
space.

P.S. Brickfest is gonna be fun...

That would be an understatement.

Re: The Vanguard LL-X2 PCS Starship.
Absolutely beautiful. How cool is that. Man, I wish I could go to Brickfest.

-Chris

Baby, if you were there Goulet would write a song just for you.

Goulet.

    j o n
zemi.net
the-shipyard

Re: The Vanguard LL-X2 PCS Starship.
In lugnet.announce.moc, Chris Giddens wrote:

Gentlemen,

In times of war, even cold ones, hope glimmers true. LegoLand and the PCS forces are taking control of the space lanes again. The EB threat has demanded action.

Let me give you a glimse of our new Starship. The Vanguard LL-X2:

http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/legoober/PCSCAP/preview6.jpg

This ship will be fully unveiled at the gathering of space scientists on August 8th - 10th. I expect many of you to be there. She is still in the test stages, and will be fully operational by then.

Also, many of you have voiced concern over rogue EB agents and pirates on the space lanes. May I also introduce you to Captian Fazoom: Star Ranger, and his sidekick Sterling.

Admiral, that is one beautiful ship. I love the 2001-ish look and the way you worked out your theme into a large ship. You are a master!

Greetings, Alexander

Re: The Vanguard LL-X2 PCS Starship.