 Announcements / Creations (MOCs) / 1075
1074  |  1076
Subject:
First MOC posting - Blacktron Base
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space, lugnet.build.microscale, lugnet.announce.moc
Date:
Thu, 8 May 2003 22:09:00 GMT
Highlighted:
! (details)

As a long time lurker who has finally entered the 21st century (at least
enough to post a MOC anyway), greetings to all.

Inspired by the mini-SW sets and the Moonbase Project, I present a
quarter-scale Blacktron mining base (with bonus message intercept capabilities).

http://www.mocpages.com/moc.php/729

or

for a caption-free version with shots of each module.

The mini-vehicles are a mix of stick-fig versions of real sets and some
original ships as well.

Comments are welcome, and thanks to Brickshelf and MOCpages for their
outstanding services.

-Scott