 Announcements / Creations (MOCs) / 1076
1075  |  1077
Subject:
Two tiny COG-shifting walkers
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic, lugnet.robotics, lugnet.announce.moc
Date:
Fri, 9 May 2003 00:21:08 GMT
Highlighted:
! (details)

The Dynamic Duo!

Presenting two tiny COG-shifting walkers, Runt and Mighty-Mite.

There are two versions of each: Runt MX uses the technic mini-motor, and
Runt FX uses the older-style flat motor; meanwhile, Mighty-Mite uses a
micromotor and has basically the same walking mechanism as Runt, and
Mighty-mite 2 is redesigned to be even smaller.

All of them walk smoothly without dragging their feet, and they can all
carry their own battery packs!

I've posted ldraw pictures and DAT files of all of them on Brickshelf; here
are the links:

Runt:

Mighty-Mite:

Mighty-Mite 2: