 Space / 23522
Re: First MOC posting - Blacktron Base
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Thu, 8 May 2003 22:45:54 GMT

http://www.mocpages.com/moc.php/729

or

Thats a heck of a debut, Scott.  The base rocks, but what really impresses
me are all of the micro sets you've built.

I dig the Flock of Robins.  Not sure- but I think I ran across the captain
at a moonbase saloon.  I overheard him say he was going to run- run so far
away.  And that he just had- had to get away.

Excellent creations! Keep em coming!

Felix
http://www.lugnet.com/~94