 Announcements / 832
831  |  833
Subject:
New Partsref is pure bliss
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad, lugnet.general, lugnet.announce
Date:
Thu, 2 Nov 2000 03:43:31 GMT
Highlighted:
!! (details)

Steve Bliss has just completed a major facelift of the Partsref interface.
I think the results are wonderful!  Check it out:

   http://guide.lugnet.com/partsref/

He's made it easier to browse, easier to look things up by keyword, he gives
you cross-links to other reference materials online, and he shows you how to
make links to all the colored images:

   http://guide.lugnet.com/partsref/colors/

--Todd