 CAD / 4928
Re: New Partsref is pure bliss
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad, lugnet.general
Date:
Fri, 3 Nov 2000 23:38:14 GMT

In lugnet.cad, David Schilling writes:
In lugnet.cad, Todd Lehman writes:
In lugnet.cad, Charles Eric McCarthy writes:
(*) I think the word "beige" is more apt.  Does anyone really
think the word "tan" is better for this color?

I had always been planning someday to use the word "beige" instead of "tan"
for the tan brick color, until I noticed last week that LEGO calls it "Tan"
in the new Holiday S@H catalog.  Wow.

--Todd

Another reason to call it 'tan' is because that's a lot easier to spell!  :-)

--
David Schilling

Beige is whiter than the "tan" bricks (white bricks do turn "tan" in the sun
though).  Tan, before TLC started making it, was a brownish grey, wasn't it?  I
would like to call the brick colour "sand".