 Announcements / 4185
    Intermittent Outage Notification: Lugnet Server Move Gereon Stein
   Dear Lugnet Community, after roughly 8 years of residing on the same server platform, it has become inevitable to move Lugnet contents to a new server. We have had the odd intermittent outage because of server components failing, but much worse is (...) (9 years ago, 6-Mar-15, to lugnet.announce) !

        Re: Intermittent Outage Notification: Lugnet Server Move —Gereon "Jerry" Stein
   All, if you are reading this, you will have made it to the new Lugnet server. We are not quite there yet, but things are working reasonably well, therefore I am keeping this machine online and will be fixing stuff as we move along. Posting via the (...) (9 years ago, 6-Mar-15, to lugnet.admin.general)

        Re: Intermittent Outage Notification: Lugnet Server Move —Suz
     Thank you for all your hard work, Jerry! -Suz (9 years ago, 6-Mar-15, to lugnet.admin.general)

         Re: Intermittent Outage Notification: Lugnet Server Move —Gereon "Jerry" Stein
      (...) Thank you, Suz I realize this move will be interesting again to say the least. I finally got that Perl issue worked around that made us cancel the previous move, but the mail2news mechanics are sort of broken at the moment (not that it matters (...) (9 years ago, 7-Mar-15, to lugnet.admin.general)

          Re: Intermittent Outage Notification: Lugnet Server Move —Gereon "Jerry" Stein
      All, please be advised that posting to LUGNET via Email is currently DISABLED due to an issue with the mail-authentication mechanism. Please use the web frontend to post messages. Thank you. Thanks, Jerry (9 years ago, 7-Mar-15, to lugnet.admin.general)

         Re: Intermittent Outage Notification: Lugnet Server Move —Todd Lehman
     (...) Seconded!! --Todd (9 years ago, 7-Oct-15, to lugnet.admin.general)

        Re: Intermittent Outage Notification: Lugnet Server Move —Dave Schuler
     (...) I agree with Suz. Thanks, Jerry! (9 years ago, 6-Mar-15, to lugnet.admin.general)

        Re: Intermittent Outage Notification: Lugnet Server Move —Jacob Sparre Andersen
   (...) Thanks. Play well, Jacob (9 years ago, 7-Mar-15, to lugnet.admin.general)