 Announcements / 3301
3300  |  3302
Subject:
BrickFest Event Schedule and Other News...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.events.brickfest, lugnet.general, lugnet.events, lugnet.fun.community, lugnet.announce
Date:
Mon, 21 Aug 2006 20:42:00 GMT
Highlighted:
!! (details)

Event Schedule Now Online!

Yep, it’s late, but there have been some things that really slowed this down, but here it is!

Set Draft for BrickFest 2006

This year, the set draft is the Krusty Krab set (#3825) - and if you want to participate, buy a set before you come, or better yet, buy one at either of the Washington DC stores when you arrive - why? BrickFest attendees will have a 25% discount on non-sale items, including this one! More details will be at the registration desk!

Speed Build Team Needed

Late on this one because I’m still waiting to hear what the news is on the first speed build on this at 1000steineland....but BrickFest needs some quick builders to go for the fastest build of a Technic Tow Truck. Simply put, we need to be the fastest and you can help:-) If you are going to BrickFest and want to be on the team, drop me a line!

Have you Gotten Your Mailer?

Early last week, those in the US were sent a mailer from us giving some advance information. For those outside the country, there was a notice that was sent out to them with a PDF of the mailer. If you haven’t got any of these, drop me a line.

Only three days left until the fun begins - see you then!

Joe Meno Event Coordinator, BrickFest 2006