 Announcements / 2039
2038  |  2040
Subject:
Todd Lehman's brain
Newsgroups:
lugnet.announce, lugnet.fun, lugnet.general, lugnet.admin.general, lugnet.galidor
Date:
Sat, 5 Apr 2003 16:41:05 GMT
Highlighted:
!! (details)

We've gone mad, some might say, to do a LEGO Picture Captionning about Todd
Lehman's Brain (picture sent by Paul Sinasohn), but the picture is simply
too hilarious !

www.rotule.qc.ca/humor/

Todd is, from our experience with him and by reading the messages he posts
here, a really nice guy, so consider this an hommage.  It's an opportunity
for other members to show him how they appreciate him by making fun of him
-now that can be very funy !

Have fun and stay clean!  We will not publish anything of bad taste, only
the best submissions.

Terry

PS: The Posters section has been improved a lot yesterday evening, so people
who found it difficult to vote and get back to the posters page will now be
very happy.  Come vote in great numbers!  It's easy, fast, fun and it's the
least we can do to show the ones (even me!!!) who made posters for our
websites our appreciation !  www.rotule.qc.ca/posters/